Sweetest thanks to Sheila over at Sweet Baked Life who so kindly nominated me for this award. I’ve only been blogging since Spring this year so it’s lovely to have started to build such a mutually supportive community of fellow foodie bloggers!
7 Random Things About Me
1. I have a sister who is 3 years younger than I am but we share the same birthday.
2. My favourite playmate is my Ragdoll cat – Bonnie.
3. I am addicted to buying cake stands (perhaps not that surprising!), much to my partner’s amusement …
4. I work in Higher Education and harbour a secret desire to return to study full-time one day.
5. I hated whisky my entire life, until last year. Now I love it!
6. My favourite colours are dark red and dark brown.
7. I bought my first DSLR in April 2011.
Here are my 15 nominated blogs for this award:
Things (We) Make
Call Me Cupcake
That’s Just It
My Baking Addiction
What Katie Ate
Whip & Click
Souvlaki For The Soul
To accept your Very Inspiring Blogger Award, please follow these rules:
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Select up to 15 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.